Ventilation is the single most important factor in the design, construction and operation of commercial kitchens. Without adequate ventilation and an ample supply of clean makeup air, no kitchen will operate efficiently. There are particular objectives which the ventilation has to achieve medemblikactueel. The objectives include the following:
- The general ventilation through the kitchen has to introduce sufficient clean, cool air and remove excess hot air for the occupants to breathe adequately and remain comfortable.
- The general ventilation has to provide sufficient air for complete combustion at burning appliances, otherwise chronic debilitating carbon monoxide poisoning could occur buymyhouse7.com.
- The general and local ventilation has to dilute and remove products of combustion from gas and oil fired appliances.
- The general and local ventilation has to dilute and remove odors, vapors and steam from the cooking processes.
- The local ventilation has to be capable of being kept clean from fat residues to avoid loss of efficiency and fire risks.
- The system has to be quiet and vibration free.